We’re proud to announce our Quickstart Portfolio Services offering!
Quickstart Portfolio Services leverages Adaptivity’s BluePrinting as a ServiceSM (BPaaS) delivery model. BPaas is an unique and repeatable engagement methodology that combines a business-driven approach and Adaptivity’s Blueprint4ITTM Lifecycle Suite software to deliver comprehensive, fact-based results in a fraction of the time of traditional methods. Adaptivity’s initial Quickstart Portfolio Services offerings will include the Current State Infrastructure Assessment and Data Center Transformation Services. Quickstart Services for Current-State Infrastructure is designed to help IT organizations quickly understand how to optimize, rationalize and transform their current-state infrastructure environment.
The Current-State Infrastructure Assessment Quickstart Service provides:
- Comprehensive infrastructure discovery and analysis of 100 hosts and 20 applications that decomposes the complexity of application deployment and interactions into consumable results for detailed analysis.
- 50 detailed, fact-based application architecture blueprints depicting deployment topologies, service interactions and business-context Estate Views representing the total service model for a specific business unit or Line of Business.
- Analysis and reporting engine based on Microsoft Access Database containing all data discovered and analyzed for building the blueprints.
Quickstart Services for Data Center Transformation is designed to help our clients quickly align their target business environment to their IT supply chain; understand the risks and impacts to the business when migrating data centers; or move to a cloud-based delivery model.
The Data Center Transformation Quick Start Service provides:
- Business Value Chain Decomposition facilitates visual business to IT alignment by decomposing the business into functions/activities and aligning the supporting application portfolio to business function/activities
- Comprehensive Infrastructure Discovery and Analysis decomposes the complexity of application deployment and interactions into consumable results for detailed analysis
- 50 Fact-based Architecture Blueprints depicting deployment topologies, service interactions and business-context Estate Views representing the total service model for a specific business unit or Line of Business
- Fit for Purpose Architecture Design gap analysis and recommendations
“The new Quickstart Portfolio Services will allow our clients to quickly and economically address two of the top priorities inside IT organizations; understanding the current state infrastructure environment and optimizing the data center to meet the fluid demands of the business,” said George Mackie, CEO of Adaptivity. “Client feedback has been extremely positive. Our Quickstart engagements are providing IT organizations with the analytics to make intelligent decisions and the IT Blueprints to manage execution. It’s proving to be a very powerful combination.”
Adaptivity’s Quickstart Portfolio Services, while scalable to meet the needs of global IT organizations, are an excellent choice for mid-sized companies seeking to rationalize and optimize their investments in IT infrastructure.